Sunday, November 07, 2004

talking about what we did at beach party
madeline: so what were you guys playing
me: nation ball...so much fun!
madeline: but there's no map?
me: ...its like dodgeball
madeline: but there's no wall?
me: there isn't any walls!@!!
madeline: oohh...that's butts up 7 up.

Lil phil: lets eat at weinersighiiaiazal
me: we can if you can spell it lil phil: ok! R...E...
rest of the car: RE!!@!@@!
lil phil: i mean R...I..

JH ranch funnies!
gigi smash conversation for 30 min w/ a bunch of guys and monica

coming back in 15 seater van with 21 people

scaring the doo doo pies out of madeline and tammy

i have undercat thunderwear --> i heard that richard is offended by underwear

madeline thinking she is wilderness girl

Madeline seeing us play ping pong: hey guys! is this real tennis?

Madeline: the score is 4-all? what does that mean?

Madeline: O doesnt start with awesome!

at the Hollywood bowl tammy: hey guys! what song is this!@
me: dude...they are tuning...

for more adventures www.fool4life9.blogspot.com updated weekly! check back often!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home