Saturday, October 29, 2005

chivroics837: so I am sitting at the drink counter ... and I talk to the girl in chinese as best I could to order a drink
chivroics837: and so I am sitting and chilling ... resting my back
chivroics837: and she comes over with the menu to ask me to teach her english ..
chivroics837: so I talk to her for an hour about everything .. teaching her english and her teaching me chinese
DoGgiEp0oP: and then you ended up making out w her
chivroics837: LOL no!!
chivroics837: I'm a gentleman u know that ..
chivroics837: so I asked her age . and she's like only 18
chivroics837: then .. her shift was done
chivroics837: so another 18 year came .. and I did the same ..
chivroics837: well I was talking to both of them for like 15 mins
chivroics837: the other one was 18 also
chivroics837: and she had farmer parents ..
DoGgiEp0oP: your story was anticlimatic
chivroics837: LOL it has to be for a christian guy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! allen has the best stories, and jack gets the most awesome comments on his blog. yay spam comments!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home